Friday, September 30, 2011

Conjunction of Mercury de Sun in Cancer - potential for the suggestions and balance major interiors

by Graham FlynnI wonder that the event of the lunar eclipse went for you personally last week? I felt very vulnerable and fragile this day.
Since my more effective friend had his festival of 50 years birthday there was not completely the alternative so that I remain at the house and for my orientation much centripetal of this day looks after.
Thus I did one as of the majority out of him.
Rather than floating me around while a butterfly for short interactions I was connected to some dear narrow friends had not observed with your while and maintained some beautiful, deep conversations and true relations with the heart.
With this way I could honour my interior nation and appreciate the specialness moment.
With Sun in Cancer now briefly joined by Mercury on Monday June 28 when we have a whole week of a hearth much centripetal and connection with our technique and feelings interior.
You will not discover any other new astrologically essential event thus occurring we can fortunately employ this week for much more conscience of our internal structure of feeling.
Certainty/comfort against the range in your lifeI am a large ventilator of elegant Robbins and I appreciate really his heart and spirit impassioned and his pleasant contributions on the world.
I did several of his conferences and usually received the new inspiration with an interior resolution reinforced to look further into my engagement with the life.
Its programs are events of high energy and extremely assemble you a high wave of energy, love and happiness during this time.
In its work he works with the six human needs which he describes like:1.
Certainty/contribution of connection of significance 4.
of uncertainty/variety 3.
comfort 2.
/croissance 6.
love 5.
Today I wish outward journey to see very first both or three because of the quality of time of this week giving us the chance to look further into our conscience for those seeming dichotomy of certainty and uncertainty.
You point out that a need is really that.
It is not simply a desire or a wish or a goal which we fix for ourselves.
We will need our fulfilled conditions to a certain extent to carry out a somewhat content, merry and successful life.
The requirement of Cancer is certainty and comfortWith Sun in Cancer all let us be invited we to find and integrate qualities of Cancer this month.
To have the certainty of a property sure and liked is above a top of the list of priorities to your Cancer to be considered comfortable.
The words that my house is my castle must be spoken by a Cancer.
Above a level of the very first one will chakra will chakra is associated with survival and within the meaning of very having safety and is often a principal human order.
Because of that us all the test to produce a life by ordering our narrow environment to ensure that direction much necessary of asylum of safety.
Our must make which can be always associated with accumulation with the money and the property with the exits to ensure our interior infant of that comfort and possession required.
Cancer represents the archetypal mother as well as the interior infant and this reason the possibilities of nourishing and of consolidating and the need for receiving qualities of people.
The need for varietyWe live inside a sphere of the duality of forces of opposition light and dark, suitable and false and all these interior that we know so much well.
The force complementary to our require certainty could be both also critical force to wish ardently for the quantity and of the inspiration via new experiments and also the direction of the adventure and the excitation.
If you would have the certainty in the way in which your life will probably reveal, if you would know your next day resembles exactly, it would not have no excitation in your life there.
After we travel and leave our normal life and environment we let us try to find this spark of the life during the unknown and also the challenge and the adventure of uncertainty.
We believe usually much more laid out to listen to new sights of the life, testing the cultures and the completely many modes of the behavior when we travel to the unknown.
We feel much more alive without usual accustomed methods than we generally move via our life.
Did you know that the holidays are the fourth primary education exit of effort following losing your spouse, your work or health? Why?Since you precisely prove to be out of your certainty and usual zone of comfort in which you generally lead your life.
And would have travel to you with your loved spouse or you made pass your procurable usual evasive strategies and to you additional time unit only usually.
Naturally which would be complicated for the majority among us.
And nevertheless we like to travel abroad for the most distant places on this planet, increasing our horizon to feel truly alive.
Your diagram indicates your personal model of the forces of oppositionIn your diagram you can see that the balance much more perfect of these 2 principal forces or needs in your life can look at.
For example, I have Sun in the Bull, my ascending is of the Gemini and my moon is in Aquarius.
Just people 3 constellations in your diagram give you a very major perspicacity in your balance requested among the certainty and uncertainty.
My Bull likes to be comfortable and travels in the model, camping just is not very my thing.
The certainty is undoubtedly high on my list of priorities: I have a beautiful property and I am in a very made report/ratio and am married to me during 14 many years now.
I was an astrologer and a jeweller during 32 much of years and spent every year of people consciously by looking further into my own spiritual process.
For me there is certainty in continuity.
All that can be the component one of Bull in me.
But with energy I of Gemini and Aquarius much require the inspiration and the exposure constants to new concepts, ideas, many cultures; and I adore to travel.
I also require a level of independence and freedom in the desires of the life and the responsibilities for day in day.
The forces of opposition of people guided me towards a life much more notion of responsibility I for autonomy and individual never desirable or possible to me.
The conjunction of Mercury de Sun in Cancer - possibilities for the suggestions and balance major interiors - check the compatibility of cancer and Aquarius and the compatibility of Aquarius and cancer
Related posts:
- Internet Explorer 9
- LaPlug
- Kindle Fire
Keri Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment